Friday, October 26, 2007

Pictures!!

Erica- via Audrey- sent me a lovely CD simply STUFFED with fun pictures. I couldn't keep them to myself so here are several! They are all from the fun time Susie, Lydia and I had at the Wood's House in June. Actually there are several fun ones so there might have to be part 1. part 2 and so forth:)
The first picture and the one above we took while we were riding on a wagon, drawn by two beautiful big Clydesdale(?) horses.
Aud and I in our Buddy Pictures


Susie on one of the Clyds, at least I think that's what they were, can't remember.
And I also can't remember if the horse she's on is Jessi or Candy or if those even are the appropriate names. I think we need name tags for the horses :)
But aren't they HUGE?? But so gentle and fun to ride
Oh, and Lydia got really annoying one night, so Erica tied her up.
More to come, more to come....

Guess movie quote of the week:
(KID)A book?
(OLDER PERSON) That's right. When I was your age, television was called
books. And this is a special book. It was the book my father used
to read to me when I was sick, and I used to
read it to your father. And today I'm gonna read it to you.
Ok, who's talking and what's the movie?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. "the princess bride"
2. The grandpa and the kid

how much did I win?

-Joe

Anonymous said...

The Princess Bride!!!

Fun post Debbie! I really had fun reading it. I really like the pic of Lydia...and the sock in her mouth is classic!

The horses are Belgians, but it is pretty close.

Erica said...

Ah, yes, I would strongly recommend tying her up when she gets the least bit annoying...which happens a lot, you know. ;) A sock always helps tone down the noise.

You HAVE to put up pics of the play. Especially Mrs. Jennings. (But not Mr., if you please. jk, I looked great. :)

We knew the quote right away. :)

Anonymous said...

That was such a fun time! :)

Mac said...

Erica!!! You should give lessons in "How to Care For and Maintain Your Lydia" I would definitely attend your classes!!!!

Miss Alice said...

Shocked and horrified! That's what I was when I first saw the photo of Lydia. I am a mother who feels responsible for the love and care of those who visit my house. How can I ever explain this abuse to Lydia's mom? Will she ever let her children visit again? How can I explain the audacity of my own daughter, who feels liberty to deem her friend "annoying" enough to inflict physical restraint!!??? Ladies, ladies, ladies.....tsk, tsk, tsk!

An Old Fashioned Girl said...

Well considering it was MY idea... you can't blame Erica too much. She did do the sock though:-)

Kristi said...

Oh... I guess I got here too late. I was going to say Princess Bride, but obviously others got to it first!

Great pictures :-)