Monday, August 13, 2007

The first entry...

of the Chronicles of the Lady Dvora, begun this 13th day of August the year of our Lord two thousand and seven.
I hope they shall prove interesting to you as I tell the tales of my life. It seems a bit funny to begin the tales now, when most of the exciting things of the summer have already passed by, but I shall endeavor to entertain you with what happened to us in the past and what will happen in the future.

A bit about the Court: It gathers at the Hilltop Palace and consists of eleven members. They are as follows:
The Dairy King
The Lady Beautiful
Lady Joy
Lady Grace
Lady Hope
Lady Faith
Lady Dvora
Lady Patience
Lord Justice
Knight Judah
The Princess

Happy Reading!

7 comments:

Christi Argon said...

awesome entry. I am completely curious as to what you'll write next

Mac said...

Great! Only why does "you know who" only get to be a knight and not a Lord? I am looking forward to reading more!!! You may not hear from me much but I'm always lurkling :D

Lady Dvora said...

Um because that's what he calls himself :) Somebody else is a Princess, but now one seems to mind that

Anonymous said...

Debbie!

You didn't tell me you had a blog! I am really going to enjoy reading it! Looking good so far... :)


~Audrey~

Rebecca said...

lovely!!!!

-the Lady Joy

Anonymous said...

I like it! So, I'm curious... what does "Dvora" mean?

Lady Dvora said...

Dvora is the Hebrew spelling of my name :)